Friday, May 23, 2014

Popular social media sites among women in our area

During this project, I've created a survey asking different questions about social media. Over 100 women in the area have taken the survey. One of the questions was, "Which social media site do you use most frequently?" After asking this question, I've concluded that Facebook and Instagram are the most popular. Twitter and Tumblr are far behind on the popularity scale, however they still play a huge role in affecting self-esteem among those who use the sites. This graph, along with others made from the survey will be found on my project when it's completed. I just wanted to give everyone a taste of how much social media plays a role in women's everyday life. Also, these four social media sites are the ones I will be focusing on during my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment